Road transport is reasonably considered the most universal means of cargo delivery, given the fact that all other modes of transport require the creation and maintenance of a complex infrastructure. Road transport is quite popular for its availability to a large set of clients, from large enterprises which need transportation of a large cargo to the ordinary people which have ordered goods from the online store.
A few main international routes pass through the CIS countries, including the famous Silk Road, TRACECA, the “Western Europe - Western China” highway, which increases the convenience and capabilities of this type of transport.
What are the Advantages in Using the Road Transport?
- The Customer Delivers the Goods directly from the Shipper to the Recipient without the Cargo Transfer
- High Level of Cargo Safety
- Ability to make small freight shipments
- Cargo is Transported Independently of the Railroads, River and Sea Ports
Our Services include:
- Own Vehicle Fleet
- Freight Forwarding with all Types of Road Transport
- Consolidated Cargo Logistics
- Consolidation of all European loads in warehouses in Vilnius, Lithuania, cargo transfer and further forwardingе
- Consolidation of all Chinese loads in warehouses in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing, Urumqi and Quingdao, cargo transfer and further forwarding
- Cargo Insurance Arrangement with Premium Class Insurance Companies
- Regular Cargo Tracking
- Hazardous Cargoes
- Temperature Sensitive Cargo
- Oversized Cargoes